I have a tradition with one friend on December 30th or so we talk about the past year. Our successes, challenges, what got in the way and what we’re grateful for.
Here are some questions to contemplate before year-end and before you set new goals for next year.
1. What were your successes for the year? (personal and professional).
2. What challenges arose and how did you overcome them?
3. What beliefs about yourself do you carry around?
4. What new skills did you learn?
5. What things from 2022 are you grateful for?